dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]Somebody on this list has an e-mail worm -- please scan your s

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Auth]Somebody on this list has an e-mail worm -- please scan your systems if you use an MS mail client.
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 14:46:42 -0400 (EDT)

While I have never received any of those infamous solecitius emails last
year, I still find many people continue to have the need to share their
most intimate files with me, and now this.  I can setup a procmail filter
to kill this, but I still have to go through the trouble of receiving and
processing mail I never wish to read.  It is unfortunate that a
proprietary software manufacturer has refuse to acknowledge or repair what
clearly is a fundimental design flaw in their software or to give their
users the freedom to fix this on their own.

David