[DotGNU]Re: [CoreTeam]Draft list of 20 DotGNU development projects

From: Gary L. Sun
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: [CoreTeam]Draft list of 20 DotGNU development projects
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:18:15 +0800

Just some thoughts. An multimedia IM will help. Text-to-Speech, Text-to-sign
language
translation on the fly would be helpful. Although I am an expert in this
area, but let me
know how I can help. An integration of technology in scrambling voice
templates,
fingerprint (or other means) will also be possible for SEE (e.g. bar code on
chip
decoder for DNA on a smart card).

As to assistive device interfaces, could a list of data be posted on this
list , once they
become available ?

Gary
#