Re: [DotGNU]The shifting sands of identity

From: Tony Stanco
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]The shifting sands of identity
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 10:53:20 -0500

The big one to watch is this in authentication:

http://www.gcn.com/vol1_no1/daily-updates/17573-1.html

The Federal government is no longer going to be a passive player and let
others create e-Gov alone. They are serious about this at this time and all
levels are on board. And my opinion is where the US Federal government goes
on e-Government, the world will follow. There is a good chance that Free
Software will power e-Government, if we play our cards right.

Best regards,

Tony Stanco
Senior Policy Analyst
Cyberspace Policy Institute