Re: [DotGNU]Several notes - We need a Motto...

From: John
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Several notes - We need a Motto...
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 09:53:14 -0600

I particularly like this quote:

"The answer to a heterogeneous environment is not to make things
homogenous," Wagman told NewsFactor. "The idea is for businesses to get
to their vision of what they'll have tomorrow without changing today."

You know, we need a motto. Something short, pithy, catchy, easy to
remember... yeah, sure it's a marketting technique and our code (P.Net
for the moment) should speak for itself, but what do people slag about
in meetings - tech specs are left to admins, the non-techies requote the
motto.

We need a motto. Any thoughts?

John Le'Brecage