Re: [DotGNU]Monthly newsletter

From: Barry Fitzgerald
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Monthly newsletter
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 07:22:50 -0400

Brandon Bremen wrote:

> I would like to get involved with the dotGNU website.  Maybe I could do
> something for the newsletter?  Ive been writing HTML and PHP for some
> time so if anyone needs a grunt worker...
>
> P.S I finally decided that reading 30+ dotGNU emails per weekday is not
> safe.  I think I'll try 'selective reading' tactics ;)

Heh - the traffic used to be even greater.  I remember a time when I was
getting 100 e-mails a day in relation to DotGNU (back when the project
first started).  Now it's settled to a bit less.

In any case, I'll be thinking more on the website over the next two
weeks.  If you have any ideas for the site (or the new test site --
which is not so new anymore) feel free to subscribe and post them to the
address@hidden list.  I'm open to modifications and suggestions.
Cleaning up the test site would be a good thing, so that we can roll it
out.

        -Barry