[DotGNU]Reminder - Weekly DotGNU Meeting

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Reminder - Weekly DotGNU Meeting
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 17:58:17 +0530

DotGNU holds weekly meetings to discuss any issues
of relevance; to allow the developers to catch up
with each other; and to allow new members to ask
questions and find out how to join in.

The meetings are conducted via IRC in the channel
#dotgnu on irc.openprojects.net at the following
times:

    Saturday 1000 UTC
    Saturday 2200 UTC

The first is best for DotGNU members east of UTC
and the second is best for DotGNU members west
of UTC.  Some of the key DotGNU members attend
both meetings.

The logs of #dotgnu are always available here:

http://dotgnu.voxel.net/~andrew/logs/dotgnu/

Note: the times are UTC, not GMT.  That is, they
do not include daylight savings adjustments during
the northern summer.  If you have a Unix system,
then the command "date; date -u" will give you
your current time in both local and UTC, allowing
you do determine when the next meeting will occur.

(Rhys)

Hi Everyone,
        This meeting will hopefully cover all the patches
for the internal calls announced earlier, so the submitters
can understand the pnet arch better. Also I expect a
few questions on the TODO's Peter Minten has submitted.
And thankfully we have Rhys back from Adelaide ...

Gopal.V