Re: Norbert's specs (was Re: [DotGNU]SEE architecture)

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: Norbert's specs (was Re: [DotGNU]SEE architecture)
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 15:52:45 +0200

> Here are two specs from nb, one in reply to my question about what SEE
> does, and one in reply to some1 else (but more detail). I reformatted
> them in texinfo; what I paste here is the info output.
>
> "Official" Specification

Well to be quite accurate there's nothing really official yet.
However Myrddian and I had a good chat over these things on irc
this morning, and it looks like he'll be able to get SEE moving
forward again soon.  We'll SEE :-)

> hmmm, all this is probably Copyright (C) 2002  Norbert Bollow. Making
> retroactive request for reprinting rights ;)

Retroactively granted.

BTW should we make it a policy of this list that everything
posted here is under GNU Free Documentation License?

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A founder of the http://DotGNU.org project and Steering Committee member
Tel +41 1 972 20 59         Fax +41 1 972 20 69        http://norbert.ch