Re: [DotGNU]Re: Meet-a-thon

From: Barry Fitzgerald
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: Meet-a-thon
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 12:22:54 -0400

I think that this is a wonderful idea.  We should solidify these things
and come up with a manual of procedures for DotGNU.  Just to have one
place to go to find out about community functions, etc... the "who's
who" document could be a great start to just this sort of thing.

Is anyone volunteering to start work on the Who's Who and the "State of
the DotGNU Union" type document?

        -Barry