Re: [DotGNU]Re: Meet-a-thon

From: Peter Minten
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: Meet-a-thon
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 17:42:05 +0200

Barry Fitzgerald wrote:

> I think that this is a wonderful idea.  We should solidify these things
> and come up with a manual of procedures for DotGNU.  Just to have one
> place to go to find out about community functions, etc... the "who's
> who" document could be a great start to just this sort of thing.
>
> Is anyone volunteering to start work on the Who's Who and the "State of
> the DotGNU Union" type document?

I'll do those. But a little help from the others would be quite nice, I
need to know what is done in the previous period in the projects and
what functionality is provided now (or is very likely to be in it at the
time of the meet-a-thon) to work on the SotDU.

For the Who-Is-Who I need to know 3 things about developers: Name
(optional for the nick only folks), Nickname and Function (eg project
leader in Pnet or developer in Forum).

For example here is my WIW card:
Name: Peter Minten
Nickname: Silvernerd
Function: Lead developer in Portable.NET, Project leader in Forum

Greetings,

Peter