Re: free "software" & geeky nitpicking (was Re: [DotGNU]paying for free

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: free "software" & geeky nitpicking (was Re: [DotGNU]paying for free software (was Re: `freeing' proprietary software))
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:45:32 -0700 (PDT)

If we could resolve this issue, I would stop bitching,
but this is not the right list to bitch on. We need to
talk here about the pnet project, the a very viable
part of dotgnu.

This is my last post about the introspector to the
DOTGNU list.

DotGNU is working on creating a compiler right now and
needs testing. They need help on all different types
of bits and bobs.

Rhys has been plugging away at the compiler and is
going a great job, I dont want to get on his nerves
any more with these licensing issues.

If you want to talk about this some more, please come
to the gnu.misc.discuss forum :
The topic is " A Modest Proposal for a GNU
infrastructure license"