[DotGNU]Extracting example code from All.xml

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Extracting example code from All.xml
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:51:28 +0530

Hi Everyone,
        Since Mdupont has been trying to extract examples from the
ECMA 334 spec , I decided to tackle ECMA 335 ;-)

The program attached uses libxmlsharp to parse the All.xml (or ECMA-335.xml)
to produces a laaarge number of .cs files each containing the contents of
the various <code lang="C#"> elements of the All.xml as well as comments
included in the wrapping <example> section.

Instructions : Just CVS up & compile libxmlsharp (HEAD) , copy examples.cs
to libxmlsharp/samples , "make examples.exe" and "ilrun examples.exe All.xml"

Evil Way -- "ilrun examples.exe http://msdn.microsoft.com/net/ecma/all.xml";
(Don't blame the parser if it takes ages to download 6 Mb)

Btw, these are just examples ... not test cases . But I guess it doesn't
make that much of a difference ;-)