Re: [DotGNU]OT: Jabber

From: Peter Saint-Andre
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]OT: Jabber
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:36:34 -0500 (CDT)

Yes, the existing Jabber server implementations have a mod_offline
internal module that will queue messages for delivery if the receiver is
unavailable when the message is sent. However, the administrator of any
given server deployment MAY disable this functionality if desired.

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
Jabber Software Foundation