[DotGNU]Help on ilnative

From: Gireesh M
Subject: [DotGNU]Help on ilnative
Date: 25 Jun 2002 05:44:40 -0000

Dear All,

        Since this mornig onwards, here i am trying
ilnative with a small hello world program.
        But the out put is always nothing. Please let
me know what is the problem.

        Please see the command line in-put that I gave,

        $ilnative -n hello.exe
        $                           <--out put (nothing)

        I have got the out-put of ilsize without any
problem.

        and

        How can we use ilcheck program, by the time it
seems no binary file for this.

Regards,
Gireesh

There is always a better job for you at Monsterindia.com.
Go now http://monsterindia.com/rediffin/