Re: [DotGNU]Concept: Box files

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Concept: Box files
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:08:20 +0530

If memory serves me right, Peter Minten wrote:
> Can support files like mp3 or jpeg be build into the assembly?

Ever heard about the GNOME_STOCK_ICONS ... which are built into
the C code ?...

We could develop a support file compiler for this purpose ... But
I guess the basic C# compiler is of concern now...

I would appreciate bug reports to the compiler , so that we move
forward on a practical basis ...

In short , your ideas seem to be too wild for me ... (we'll do all
this ... but "now" is not the time "to talk about many things")..

I hope you don't feel offended about this ... we could still talk
plans on IRC ..