Re: [DotGNU]WG leaders needed / DG WG (Meet-a-thon)

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]WG leaders needed / DG WG (Meet-a-thon)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 07:29:43 +1000

Gopal V wrote:

> If memory serves me right, Peter Minten wrote:
> > meeting during the meet-a-thon.
>
> Should we sort of postpone the meet-a-thon into early next month ...
> things are in kind of a flux right now ... So this might not be the
> most ideal time ...

Yes, could we please put it off for a couple more weeks at least?
I don't feel that we are ready yet.

> if we wait a week, we could get the whole Parrot side figured out ...

It is important that we rethink DotGNU along every conceivable angle.
Not just focus on individual pet projects like Parrot, treecc, WG
structures, etc.  We have to stop thinking "week to week" and get
the overall strategy straight.