Re: Re: [DotGNU]A step into c_grammar.y

From: minddog
Subject: Re: Re: [DotGNU]A step into c_grammar.y
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:35:05 -0700

err, i keep replying instead of pushin back on the list lol...

Indeed it does thanks a ton rhys.  The language I am porting is very verbose
so many of the grammar can uniquely determine what is going on without
needing many generalized nodes.

php code:

function foo($bar) {  // the reason why
                $a = 50;

                $bar += $a;
                echo $bar;
                return $a;

}

class foo {  function foo();  var $var; } // another

this really makes it quite easy to pass through grammar and allow the
semantics a short job.

There is an interesting thing with php though... you must start and end
documents with:
<?php || <? || <?ghp
php?> || ?> || ghp?>

Anyways just some interesting syntax i'm gonna be putting into treecc.

--
--minddog( Adam Ballai )

"I try to take it one day at a time, but several of them attack me at once."
-mistyflip