Re: [DotGNU]list: What everyone (else) is working on

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]list: What everyone (else) is working on
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 15:58:56 -0800 (PST)

--- Stephen Compall <address@hidden> wrote:
> OK, I've tried to parse the happenings of the past couple of weeks,
> and
> here seems to be the latest workings from all you hardcore(1) dg
> contributors:
>
> Peter Minten (silvernerd): Forum, Manifesto, WGs
> Gopal.V (t3rmin4t0r): codegen fixes for pnetlib, site
> Charles Shuller (Kyeran): Filesystem stuff
> Rich Baumann (biochem333): Icalls, site
> Chris Smith (ChrisS): Goldwater API wrappers, SEE/VRS comb
> Rhys Weatherley (rhysw): Parrot codegen
> Sylvain Pasche: JVM codegen
> Jonathan Springer (springjp): pnetlib testing, C# codegen fixes

a long way down the road,
Michael DuPont is working on the introspector interface,
and has published binaries of a cscc compiler linked to the gcc
and perl in a monster dll.

debian packages are uploading now
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/debian/

treecc to gcc interface underway.

New members of the team. Haw requested gnu name for the vcg graph
visualizer and the gnu introspector. Met with george greve from fsf
europe for beer and pizza. He has been giving me legal council on the
vcg code. We have problems with the legal status of the source code,
and now have the patches.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2002/debian-legal-200210/msg00180.html

mike

=====