Re: [DotGNU]Treecc Ruby support

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Treecc Ruby support
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 05:47:25 -0800 (PST)

> While we're on the subject of scripting languages within treecc,
> does anyone want to volunteer to investigate Perl and Python?

Are we talking about the usage of the c-trees from perl,
or the generation of objects from the tc files?

The usage of the c-trees from perl I think is more interesting.

The generation of objects could be of interest,
it depends on how you want to structure your objects.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/