[DotGNU]another request for work

From: Michael Moore
Subject: [DotGNU]another request for work
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 00:47:29 -0500

i just started looking at pnet over the weekend and would like to lend a hand. since work assignments were being passed out i figured it would be a good time to jump on board.

i wasn't sure which areas of pnetlib were not currently being worked and didn't want to smash any toes during my first few steps... so just let me know where i should start.

Michael