Re: [DotGNU]All pnetlib tests now pass!

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]All pnetlib tests now pass!
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:08:32 +0530

If memory serves me right, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> See the "pnetlib/HACKING" and "pnetlib/doc/csunit_howto.html"
> files for more information on testing pnetlib and submitting
> patches and bug reports.

For the easiest way to get to hacking test cases ....

1) csdoc System/Foo.cs > foo.xml
2) ./csdoc2test -fclass=System.Foo foo.xml

And voila .. you have a TestFoo.cs file with all the trappings
ready .... FillIn the tests , register into the correct Test*.cs
class (with typeof()) ... And run !

Expecting a couple of patches soon...