Re: [DotGNU]Testing of ILASM: "Forward Tripping"

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Testing of ILASM: "Forward Tripping"
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 20:28:16 +1000

On Friday 03 January 2003 08:08 pm, James Michael DuPont wrote:

> These two can be handled by the quoting of the names :
> [Bug #2121] ILDASM naming of funky classes
> http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2121&group_id=353
>
> [Bug #2119] ILDASM Quoting of a keyword name
> http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2119&group_id=353

These two can be solved using the "-q" option to "ildasm", which will quote
everything.  Microsoft's disassembler can automatically recognise the
keywords and quote them automatically.  I didn't want to maintain a
constantly-changing manual list of hundreds of keywords, so I made it an
option instead.  Do you want to pursue this as a bug or call it a feature?
It _is_ documented. :)