Re: [DotGNU]bf interpreter

From: j_post
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]bf interpreter
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 08:26:27 -0800

On Thursday 02 January 2003 09:24 pm, Gopal wrote:

> Hmm...I wonder if Jeff Post finished up with his Redcode assembler ....
>
> Gopal

Yep. I'm waiting for a local C# expert (the prof who taught the C# class I
took) to peruse the code with an eye to making it less C-ish more C#-ish. He
says he'll have time around the 3rd week of this month. If you have the time
and would like to look it over, I'll send you the code.

Then what to do with it? Make a project on Savannah?

Jeff