Re: [DotGNU]Discussing future plans

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Discussing future plans
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 21:48:47 +0530

If memory serves me right, Mario D. Santana wrote:
> I've basically run out of money, and am spending inordinate amounts of
> time on short-term food-funding projects.

Sorry to hear that ... and glad too ... having food-funding projects is
good :-)

> Even in new and surprising ways. It kicks ass! =)

Yes !

> So, I'm afraid I won't have a beta for you in the next few days.

Ok, Still I'm off to give you some good PR and probably get it some
developer attention... The only thing that's stopping me from helping
is that it's in perl :-)

> 0.7 is done. Meanwhile, pushing MACS out with DotGNU may up the
> interest and find me some help.

Yes that is the whole idea ... Even if it does not integrate into DotGNU,
I really like having MACS maturing on the backburner .. After all, the
new meet-a-thon motto is

"Keep it together !"