Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.5.0 released!

From: Rainer Groesslinger
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.5.0 released!
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 16:11:08 +0100

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003 14:02:18 +1000
Rhys Weatherley <address@hidden> wrote:

> New versions of all pnet-related components been released:

[...]

Well, the files aren't mirrored on gnu.org yet, are they ? I can't access
http://gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/downloads(/pnet ...)
I always get permission denied...

And another thing:
where are md5sums ?!

I don't want to add the md5sums my files have just because "they are unpacking
correctly"...I downloaded the files 3 times now to ensure I really have correct
files (md5 was matching everytime) but that made it really hard for me since I
have to give the md5sum in every digest file for every ebuild and publishing an
ebuild + digest where the digest has the wrong md5sum makes the package
uncompilable since emerge breaks and says the downloaded file isn't correct...

So, _please_ add md5sums somewhere on the page, thank you !

Rainer

-----
GPG public key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x42779271
Key fingerprint: C42F D60C B2F9 AE22 AF8F  5511 BB7C 2B25 4277 9271