Re: DotGNU TCG (was: Re: [DotGNU]A webservice game project ((TODO)))

From: Ian Fung
Subject: Re: DotGNU TCG (was: Re: [DotGNU]A webservice game project ((TODO)))
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:03:23 -0500

I've looked things over and the only thing i want to remind you is that one of the reasons that magic: the gathering was such a popular game was because of the limitless possibilities and using cards in new a clever ways. if you simplify the rules and structure of the game enough such that the complexity is gone, then you're in trouble. what you have so far looks like a good beginning. make sure your rules and card types are cover a good range of purpose and functionality and leave it up to the player to decide what is clear and how something should be interpreted.

-alias