[DotGNU]Re: [Vrs-development] Re: see devel

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: [Vrs-development] Re: see devel
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 04:57:40 -0800 (PST)

--- Stephen Compall <address@hidden> wrote:

> gcraft (a more
> comprehensive
> base library for Guile), wrappers around the redland library for
> guile
> (part of gcraft now, to make it easier, but I also have to learn RDF
> in the first place), a few posters (http://dotgnu.org/posters.html),

sounds cool stefan!
i am happy that you are also supporting redland, that could have an
interesting synergy with other programs, as redland can ack also as a
generic IPC systems of semantic information..

That might tie into dgee, see and vrs nicely.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/