Re: [DotGNU]Request for new DotGnu SubProject : DOTGNU/Swig

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Request for new DotGnu SubProject : DOTGNU/Swig
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:36:26 +1000

On Wednesday 29 January 2003 04:57 am, James Michael DuPont wrote:

> I would like CVS space and a bug tracking system.
> Please advise the next step to get an official project.

Start with a non-GNU project on Savannah.  If it grows into something useful,
then we'll "adopt" it.  Call it "Swig for C#" or something for the time
being.

Personally, I think that something like this should be integrated into Swig
itself as that is the obvious place for it.  If the Swig guys are
uninterested, then we need to find out the reasons for that uninterest and
address them.