[DotGNU]Compiling pnet in Cygwin into Win32 Binaries

From: Robert Johnson
Subject: [DotGNU]Compiling pnet in Cygwin into Win32 Binaries
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:54:32 -0800 (PST)

Hello Michael DuPont,

I have read in some of the email archives on the web
that there was some work being done on a cross
platform compiler. My question is if I have cygwin can
I compile pnet to be a native executable on windows? I
see that there are binary distributions of pnet and
treecc. I have tested them out and have been able to
compile and run some simple c#apps. I think that this
project is great and I would love to participate. Any
information you can provide to me would be gladly
appreciated.

Thanks

Bob J

=====