AW: AW: AW: AW: [DotGNU]Windows specifica

From: Tobias Oberstein
Subject: AW: AW: AW: AW: [DotGNU]Windows specifica
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 23:37:00 +0100

> > You may get VC++ Workspace/Project stuff for ilrun.exe here:
> > http://www.brainthat.com/files/ilrun.zip
>
> What's our strategy on VC++ build files ? ... (IIRC, we didn't include
> the treecc build by nymia into CVS)... Just asking.

No no, I didn't want to suggest to include VC++ project/workspace
files. Don't let that crap into the repository.

Maybe it would be cool to have a complete "embedding PNet within a
VC++ App" sample/demo in the future - however if so, no *.dsw/*.dsp files,
but VC++/nmake specific makefiles (*.mak).

Greets,
Tobias