Re: [DotGNU]List of SWF controls - volunteers wanted

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]List of SWF controls - volunteers wanted
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:46:46 +0530

If memory serves me right, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> Attached is a rough list of the controls in System.Windows.Forms that we will
> need to implement in the coming weeks.  "+" marks basic infrastructure
> widgets that I should have working in a more or less useful fashion in a few
> days.

Could you shout this information louder from somewhere ?...

absurd has run into a libtool conflict on OS X ...

Jun 13 12:01:22 <t3rmin4t0r>    so make LIBTOOL=glibtool
Jun 13 12:01:31 <absurd>        done

But mentioned some problem with X# ...

Jun 13 12:04:17 <absurd>        it cant connect to X
Jun 13 12:04:23 <t3rmin4t0r>    export DISPLAY ?
Jun 13 12:04:30 <absurd>        it is exported though
Jun 13 12:04:32 <absurd>        Uncaught exception:
Xsharp.XCannotConnectException: X/Windows library is not present, or could not
be
Jun 13 12:04:32 <absurd>        located on the library search path.

(now what ?)

> Even if you aren't 100% sure, still give it a go.  A stub is worth its weight
> in gold.  i.e. implement the API on a class, but leave the contents marked as
> [TODO] for someone else to fill in the logic.  Find yourself a DotGNU buddy -
> stub for your buddy, or fill in your buddy's stub.

/me picks Rhys as a buddy and starts stubbing ... just kidding :-)

> ProgressBar

I pick the ProgressBar !... I should say that lack of win32 to test
it out here is a major problem ie I don't know how it looks ... :-)