[DotGNU]Winforms combobox

From: Simon Guindon
Subject: [DotGNU]Winforms combobox
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:20:19 -0400

I just wanted to let the list know I've started stubbing and
implementing the control ComboBox.  I decided to give it a whirl while
my StatusBar is basically waiting for xwinforms to mature (except I
haven't done any events).

I'm not going to even touch the dataset stuff for this control, if it
doesn't compile with simple stubbing I'll just comment it out and those
properties/events/methods can be uncommented when its ready.

Its too bad we don't have a tool that just takes a MSDN doc and
auto-stubs, or even auto-stubs just from the MS implementation using
reflection or something.  Then I wouldn't spend so much time stubbing
and I could worry about implementing.  This would save this whole
winforms effort a ton of time I think.

Take care,
Simon

Simon Guindon