[DotGNU]How can I help ?

From: Taher Sehli
Subject: [DotGNU]How can I help ?
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 01:34:48 +0200

Hi all,

I've been discretely following the DotGNU project for a while and I am
really admiratif to your efforts. I've been planning to participate and
offer my help to this meta-project and I think now it's time to begin.

I have experience with MS .NET (C#, ASP.NET) for about 2 years. I have also
skills on QA: this involves unitary, functional and performance testing.
I've been working on Web services performance testing for about 6 months and
I can help in elaborating performance test plan for pnetlib and writing
scripts to perform these tests.
In the mean while, as I have experience with C#, I can help writing classes.
Just tell me where to begin. Someone can direct me?

Tsehli.