Re: [DotGNU]png

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]png
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 23:09:16 -0800 (PST)

--- Neil Cawse <address@hidden> wrote:
> http://sixlegs.com/software/png/
>
> Interesting lgpl png encoder and decoder.

I've already had a good look at this . The issue
seems to be not the big differences between the
languages, but the small ones :)

ArrayList vs Vector , Hashtable behavior , Inputstream
behavior ... not the methods per se.

IIRC, Minddog has some code done up for now..

I want JPEG support first and foremost... been
seriously thinking about sinking into a PInvoked
module for now (and replace as we go on ?)