RE: [DotGNU]Re: Thread.Join and the main thread

From: Thong (Tum) Nguyen
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]Re: Thread.Join and the main thread
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 18:24:34 +1200

The main thread is special in that it never actually finishes running until
the program exits which means it never notifies anyone joining on it.  If
you prefer the second method, then I can add a function
(ILThreadMainFinished) that will make the main thread look like it has
stopped even though it hasn't.