[DotGNU]Naming conventions

From: Marcus
Subject: [DotGNU]Naming conventions
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 00:18:54 -0500

I'm working on CustomAttributeBuilder, and it's taking a while. I noticed in
pnetlib/HACKING, the recommendation:

`` E. Use the names "Object", "String", and "Decimal" instead of the C#
   keywords "object", "string", and "decimal".  This keeps the naming
   system consistent.''

Is that only for those three types? I don't see "Int32" or "Single" being
used, for example. So I'm very confused about this part.

Also, in some places, the C# names *must* be used, such as "enum Fruit: byte
{ Apple, Orange };" (The compilers will not accept Byte here.)