Re: [Pnet-developers] Test cases for PortableLib on arm

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Test cases for PortableLib on arm
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:48:47 +1000

On Friday 14 March 2003 12:15 pm, minddog wrote:
> Here's a the output of the TestCases from pnetlib/tests
>
> I tried TestJscript, but it seems the assembly is borked.  I'll try it
> again layer.
>
> This might be a good read. =)
> If you think there is a library placement problem, notify me, I basically
> hand picked the assemblies so I could keep filesize down.

I assume that these tests are for the ARM version you built earlier?

They all seem to be related to floating-point, and I think there are some FP
issues on ARM, probably related to endian-ness.  I seem to recall from a long
time ago that ARM uses an odd byte order for double values.

Do me a favour and compile and run the attached program on the ARM machine and
send me the output (make sure that you compile it for ARM and not i386).

Cheers,

Rhys.