Re: [Pnet-developers] regex in pnet

From: minddog
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] regex in pnet
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 19:42:14 -0700

On Sunday 30 March 2003 17:58, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> On Monday 31 March 2003 11:03 am, minddog wrote:
> > I've gotten it shortened to
> > @"(.*)/(.*)" that blows chunks
>
> The regex code was "borrowed" from Mono.  Does it have the same problem?
Nenolod has taken up the offer to rewrite the Regex libraries.

And i stripped the mono 0.23 code from regex and tossed it into pnet,
compiled, and still broken =/

Hopefully we can say we have our own _working_ regex library soon =)

regards,
--
--minddog( Adam Ballai )

"I try to take it one day at a time, but several of them attack me at once."
-mistyflip