Re: [Pnet-developers] Installing wx.NET with Portable.NET

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Installing wx.NET with Portable.NET
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 20:22:51 +0530

If memory serves me right, Bryan Bulten wrote:
>         ilrun controls.exe
>         ilrun minimal.exe

Hey , I just finished downloading the wxGTK 2.4.0 , wx.NET from CVS
and compiled everything with CSCC and ran with ilrun ... And I was
able to run it just fine with ilrun -- though closing the APP caused
a segfault every time ...

2003-02-14  Gopal.V  <address@hidden>

        * cscc/csharp/cs_decls.tc: Re-order the static constructors so
        that the explicit cctors are placed last in the list. Fixes
        Bug #2544 .

Would this bug be the reason for the EVT_HELP thing you mentioned
earlier ?.

Anyway , I got a GTK window display and all the buttons responded ..
which is good news .

Gopal