[Pnet-developers] Platform Independent Directory Separators

From: WC Jones
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Platform Independent Directory Separators
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 00:05:09 -0500 (EST)

I am doing something wrong or is this a bug?
Maybe it is a feature that appears as a developer error?  :)

I have a .Net C# *exe which runs on Solaris 9 Ultrasparc (compiled on WinXP
Pentium 4)

However I get the same error:

Filename:
/usr/local/Forsaken/Project/csphtp1_examples/ch06/Fig06_10/RollDie/bin/Debug\ima
ges\die1.gif

Obviously I need to get those DOS directory separators changed to Unix
separators...

Shouldn't Portable.NET do that automagically?

???/Bill

  ('>    iudicium ferat
  //\   Have Computer -
  v_/_    Will Hack...