[Pnet-developers] [bugs #9327] Borderless form always shows a border

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [Pnet-developers] [bugs #9327] Borderless form always shows a border

This mail is an automated notification from the bugs tracker
 of the project: DotGNU Portable.NET.

[bugs #9327] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Norbert Bollow <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Mon 06/28/2004 at 08:20 (Europe/Zurich)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | Wont Fix                  | None
         Assigned to | None                      | Rich333
              Status | Closed                    | Open

[bugs #9327] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: DotGNU Portable.NET
Submitted by: Heiko Weiss
On: Mon 06/14/2004 at 06:56

Category:  None
Severity:  5 - Average
Item Group:  None
Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  Rich333

Original Submission:  If you set the FormBorderStyle of a form to None, no
border should be displayed. But a border is always displayed.

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Mon 06/14/2004 at 09:05       By: rweather
Borderless windows will *not* be supported for security
reasons.  We've already been over this and I've vetoed the
feature.

File Attachments

Date: Mon 06/14/2004 at 06:56  Name: FormMain.cs  Size: 2KB   By: Brubbel0815
Sample