Re: [Pnet-developers] RegionData again

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] RegionData again
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 18:25:55 +0100

Marco <address@hidden> wrote:

> I would not like to interfear with somebody else work and
> I know that other people are working on the
> drawing code.
> I'am coming back to my proposal -
> >>I would like to implement my knowledge
> >>in the Region class ( which is actually the only class
> >>using RegionData )
> - is this okay for you?

To my best knowledge, there's no-one else working on this right
now, so this is not only "okay" (working on stuff is always ok,
no need to ask for permission:) but in fact very much appreciated.

Greetings, Norbert.

Founder & Steering Committee member of DotGNU, see
Free Software Business Strategy Guide   --->
Tel +41 44 972 20 59        Fax +41 44 972 20 69