[Pnet-developers] csant passing flags to mcs

From: Marcus
Subject: [Pnet-developers] csant passing flags to mcs
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 14:49:57 -0500

The Mono C# compiler has two flavors of options, one is unique to mcs  and the
other flavor is compatible with MS's CSC. I recently noticed that mcs
produces warnings when an mcs-only flag is used. The reason why I am posting
on pnet-developers is that Pnet's csant build tool passes old-mcs style
options to mcs, causing some unnecessary warnings.

A nice fix to this would be to make csant use csc-style options for mcs as
well.

I'm a little tired at the moment, but does anyone else understand what I'm
getting at?

marcus