[Pnet-developers] need help on cross compiling

From: Daniel Postler
Subject: [Pnet-developers] need help on cross compiling
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 12:00:41 +0100 (MET)

Hi all!

I want to cross compile pnet for a mipsel maschine.
I am using a debian-based linux on my PC and an mipsel-linux-gcc for cross
compiling.

if i try to compile the treecc i do it with folowing steps:

export CC="/usr/bin/mipsel-linux-gcc"
./configure --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --host=mipsel --target=mipsel
make

get the error:
../treecc: ../treecc: cannot execute binary file

sure it can not because it is for mipsel but can anyone tell me how to do
it?

Thanks Daniel

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl