[Dotgnu-pnet] PLDI 2009', back from Dublin

From: Kirill Kononenko
Subject: [Dotgnu-pnet] PLDI 2009', back from Dublin
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 21:32:51 +0400

Hello everyone

This has been a fantastic week in Dublin. I have presented my work at
conference and talked with a lot of fantastic people. There are many
points in which libJIT may become even better and more useful for
industry. I have already updated web site of www.libjit.com with some
of these directions. This includes but is not limited to: debugging
and instrumentation support, trace based optimization, DBT, soft and
hard real-time embedded systems, parallel computing support. You may
also be interested to have a look at Phoenix.

Thanks,
Kirill