dotgnu-sc

[Dotgnu-sc] address@hidden: Re: [Bizplan] Training and support network]

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [Dotgnu-sc] address@hidden: Re: [Bizplan] Training and support network]
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:28:01 +0200

Are there any objections to removing the proposals guideline and
template from the DotGNU website?

Greetings, Norbert.

From: "Timothy Rue" <address@hidden>

[..]  I looked and tried to understand the proposal
guideline I saw somewhere dotgnu? freedevelopers? but wasn't able to
follow it as the example didn't seem to be a plain english example but
something I'm supposed to write in XML....NO I'm not going to waste my
time learning XML to write a damn proposal..... :) KISS - KEEP IT SIMPLE
SILLY....Let's not over invent or over re-invent.....