dotgnu-sc

Re: [Dotgnu-sc] address@hidden: Re: [Bizplan] Training and support netwo

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [Dotgnu-sc] address@hidden: Re: [Bizplan] Training and support network]
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 10:43:15 +0200

http://www.gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/proposals/

> they offline ATM because dotgnu.org is down, or are they somewhere on
> gnu.org?)

http://dotgnu.org/ has always been identical to
http://www.gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/

(You didn't notice that URL in my new .sig did you?  BTW it
would be very convenient if an extra "A" DNS record could be set
up for gnu.org and pointed to www.gnu.org, that'd help with
making the gnu.org link fit better into my .sig :-)

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Founder & Steering Committee member of http://www.gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/
Norbert Bollow, Weidlistr.18, CH-8624 Gruet     (near Zurich, Switzerland)