dotgnu-sc

[Dotgnu-sc] Please Restore Your Account Access

From: Service Wells Fargo
Subject: [Dotgnu-sc] Please Restore Your Account Access
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 04:41:13 +0200

Wells Fargo Home PageTalking ATM LocationsSkip Navigation to go to main content of this page

Dear customers:

Wells Fargo is constantly working to increase security for all Online Banking users. To ensure the integrity of our online payment system, we periodically review accounts.

Your account might be place on restricted status. Restricted accounts continue to receive payments, but they are limited in their ability to send or withdraw funds.

To lift up this restriction, you need to login into your account (with your username or SSN and your password), then you have to complete our verification process. You must confirm your credit card details and your billing information as well. All restricted accounts have their billing information unconfirmed, meaning that you may no longer send money from your account until you have updated your billing information on file.
To initiate the billing update confirmation process, please follow the link bellow and fill in the necessary fields:

https://online.wellsfargo.com/signon?LOB=CONS

Thank you,

Wells Fargo - Online Banking

© 1995 - 2005 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved.