dotgnu-sc

[Dotgnu-sc] Account Problems/Urgent Debit Card Validation

From: Bank Of Oklahoma
Subject: [Dotgnu-sc] Account Problems/Urgent Debit Card Validation
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 04:25:44 -0500

Date: Oct 15, 2005 Ref No: KADDE00F9D58E1A6AD
From: Fraud Prevention Department

URGENT

Dear Bank of Oklahoma Customer,

We recently have determined that your Visa Check Card was used in a fraudulent ATM withdraw in EST-Europe. Due the long distance between your current Address you have on file and the withdraw location we have limited your Visa Check Card use and also your account use will be limited.

To remove your Account limitation please follow the link below and fill in the requested information:

https://www.bankofoklahoma.com/onlineservices.aspx

1. Login to your Bank Of Oklahoma Internet Banking account.

* In case you are not enrolled for ON-Line Services, you will have to fill in all the required information, including your pin and card number

2.Review your recent account history for any unauthorized withdrawals or deposits, and check you account profile to make sure not changes have been made.

Please understand that this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to terminate your account.

At Bank Of Oklahoma, respecting the privacy and security of your personal information is important to us. We know, however, that not everyone who takes their privacy seriously is necessarily well-versed in "legal or regulatory-else." There are plenty of legal terms in Oklahoma Bank's own privacy policy.We urge you to read it carefully, and make note of your rights under this policy. We've tried to provide easy-to-understand explanations of the most frequently used legal terms we are required to use to ensure clarity and consistency. We want to make sure that your personal information is protected, and that you understand the policies that protect you.

Bank of Oklahoma, N.A. d/b/a , Member FDIC

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
15 North Robinson
Suite 801

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73152-5403