dotgnu-sc

[Dotgnu-sc] From The Desk of Mrs.F.Demellor

From: rabos.office
Subject: [Dotgnu-sc] From The Desk of Mrs.F.Demellor
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 16:47:05 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

               From The Desk of Mrs.F.Demellor
              Rabos
Lottery programs.
              77-6.ALLFORT 493 4RT

BREDA THE NETHERLANDS
BATCH NUMBER:SNL7741452/05 OUR  REF:
05/BD003105/ES
YOU’REF:ES/PZYIL505/EU05.
Attn:YOU WON:US$250,000,00
Dollars!!

                                       FINAL NOTICE
We are pleased
to inform you of the result of the Rabos Lottery programs held on
December 26,2005 your e-mail address was attached to one of the ten
winning ticket numbers:0652137 with game Number:47528/88..You have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$250,000.00(Two
Hundred&Fifty Thousand Dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS!!
All participants
were selected through a computer ballot system  from our sponsors
databases, including over 100,000 companies and 150,000 individual E-
mail addresses and names submitted by our agents  drawn from Asia,
Africa, Europe, North And South America,Oceania and around the world.

To fil was attached to one of the ten winning ticket numbers:0652137
with game Number:47528/88..You have therefore been approved for a lump
sum pay out of US$250,000.00(Two Hundred&Fifty Thousand Dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system  from our sponsors databases, including over 100,000
companies and 150,000 individual E-mail addresses and names submitted
by our agents drawn from Asia, Africa, Europe, North And South America,
Oceania and around the world.
To file for your urgent claim, please
contact you fiduciary agent with your winning information.

E.U
REALITY AGENCY
Venlo the Netherlands
Post bus 437. 5902 RL
Mr.Lucas
Donk,
Tel:+31-619-056-199
Fax:+31-847-243-699
E-mail:
address@hidden

It is part of our security protocol to
avoid double claiming and to minimize identification difficulties to
advise you to keep this information confidential until your claim is
processed successfully and to avoid unwarranted abuse of this program
by some participants,
please note that you will be required to pay for
the issuance of your winning certificate and all winnings must be
claimed not later than January 9, 2006 after this date all unclaimed
winnings will be null and void.

In Order to avoid unnecessary delays
and complications remember to quote your reference number and batch
numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change
of address do inform our agents as soon as possible.
Congratulations
once more and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Note:Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Yours
faithfully,
Mrs.F.Demellor
promotional co-coordinator Rabos Lottery
programs.
This
email may contain information which is confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity named above.

If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents is
prohibited.

If you have received this electronic transmission in
error, please notify the sender by telephone or return email and delete
the material from your computer.