dotgnu-sc

[Dotgnu-sc] NETHERLANDS EMAIL PROMOTION AWARD

From: internet.promo
Subject: [Dotgnu-sc] NETHERLANDS EMAIL PROMOTION AWARD
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:21:13 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

 THE NETHERLANDS EMAIL PROMOTION
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD
DEPARTMENT

RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS
Congratulations to you as
we bring to your notice, the  results of the First Category draws of
THE NETHERLANDS PROMOTION INT. We are happy to inform you that you have
emerged a winner under the First Category, which is part of our
promotional draws. The draws are being officially announced today 11th
of January, 2006. Participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and
companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia,Europe, Middle East,
and Oceania as part of our International Promotions Program.

Your e-
mail address, attached to ticket number 50941465206-529, with serial
number 5772-54 drew the lucky numbers 3-4-17-28-35-44  and consequently
won in the First Category.
You have therefore been awarded a lump sum
pay out of 1,000,000 (One Million Euros), which is the winning payout
for Category A  winners.
This is from the total prize money from
2,000,000 shared among the 2 winners in this category CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with the paying Bank.
In your best interest
to aviod mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you
keep the entire details of your award strictly from public notice until
the process of transferring your claims has been completed, and your
funds remitted to your account.
This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants/nonparticipants of this program.
Please contact your
claims agent immediately for due processing and remittance of your
prize money to a designated account of your choice:

You are advised
to contact the agents by email.
Failure to do so may warrant
disqualification.
NOTE: For easy reference and identification, find
below your Reference and Batch numbers.
Remember to quote these
numbers in your correspondence with your claims agent.

REFERENCE
NUMBER: LSLUK/2031/8161/06
BATCH NUMBER: 75/011/INL

To file for your
claim,please contact the fiduciary agent.
Mr.Claude Berger,
Address:T. 220A 2060HT,AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS.
Tel. office:+31-202-
220-012 Mobile.+31-649-301-215
Email  :address@hidden
Congratulations once
again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions
program.

Sincerely Yours,
MRS.MARISKA  NOWAK.
THE PROMOTION